Some of my clients engage me to bring about changes in their organization. Examples of these changes are:
- Introducing a new process,
- Re-engineering an existing process
- Implementing a new technology
- Rolling out a new Organizational Structure
- Switching the role of a key team member
Most people are apprehensive about change that entails another way of thinking or doing. I help my clients understand the implications of the change that they are thinking of implementing from the following perspectives:
- What risk does the change pose?
- How will people react to the change?
- How complex is the change?
- Is the change in line with the strategic direction of the company?
- How comprehensive is the roll-out plan for the change?